Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Will the real Zsa Zsa Gabor please stand up?

I constantly get amusingly confused messages to the ZZG Facebook site from fans of the Hungarian actress who think that they are actually talking to her. Despite a disclaimer on the page stating that I am an American noise artist and enough performance imagery to substantiate that I am NOT the famous glamour queen, I still get Facebook likes from people all over the world who think that they are getting one step closer to Ms. Gabor. i wanted to share a few of these messages with you.

Here's a continuation of John's (the prince) messages to me. Again, for some reason, he thinks he is talking to the divine Zsa Zsa Gabor. Unfortunately, it's only me. 


Things start to get dark in the message. Bible strangulation? 



A little more of John's family history. Good to know that he didn't follow his father's violent ways. 


And finally, although sad to see John go, he wises up and realizes, maybe this isn't the right Zsa Zsa Gabor. 



Sometimes, the messages are not so supportive. 


This John (a different one than "Prince" John above) turned it all around though! I feel much better. 


All in all, a great response from a great world! Sigh! I guess any publicity is good publicity, right? 






















No comments: